(beetroot soup) is not just a traditional Ukrainian daily meal, it’s a symbol of unity - the basis of the culinary tradition of Ukraine, which is stronger than any modern experiments and overseas borrowings. Borsch is a dish with a national character. It is primarily associated with Ukraine
. This “association” smells delicious and promises warmth, comfort, fullness, and, thus, sense of peace. When Ukrainians choose to cook borsch as their everyday main dish
- their express their patriotism and show their love for Ukraine.In Ukraine, borsch has long been considered a symbol of a strong family: all the ingredients are cooked in a clay pot, transferring their flavors to each other, and as a result become one whole – a rich, hearty, and dense borsch.
We invite you to visit the Carpathians
, to taste our Ukrainian cuisine, traditional drinks and have Master classes from the best chief cook of Hululshchyna. For our dishes we use only eco-products
, that have been grown on Ukrainian farms.
Master class lasts for 3 hours and is located in the picturesque place of Carpathians in Delatyn.
- During this workshop, you will have:
- Private cooking class
- Live guide: English, German,Ukrainian, Russian
- Receive step by step instructions on making Ukrainian Borsch
- Become an expert in Ukrainian cuisine and acquire new culinary skills.